Monday, November 14, 2011

500 Days of Summer

The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Especially you Jenny Beckman. Bitch. 


"It's so unexpected. I just think it's so unexpected." "It works like a miracle."


Are you gonna chose the one you love or the one who loves you?  What amazes you is when you realize the two are one. What devastates you is when you realize that she is just trying to make you fall in love with her. She doesn't love. She only loves the feeling of being loved. She only loves herself. She just does what she wants. But she's never sure what she really wants, except that she knows subconsciously that she wants to be wanted. It's pretty easy to fall in love with her, but you might be totally ruined when you do and then discover the one she really loves is not you, but herself. Slick, though she doesn't try to be like that intentionally...


Summer has been a mysterious character all through. Tom didn't understand her. We didn't understand her. And And actually, Summer is the kind of girl who doesn't even know what she wants. 


"Why'd you dance with me."
'Cause I wanted to.
You just do what you want, don't you? You never wanted to be anybody's girlfriend, but now you're somebody's wife. I don't think I'll ever understand that. I mean it doesn't make sense.


You know what sucks? Realizing that everything you believe in is complete and utter bullshit.


"It just wasn't me that you were right about."


Summer. I really do hope that you are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment